The new Geo Mini-Pleat utilizes advanced pleating technology which increases the media area per filter, reducing resistance to air flow and maximizing service life. The Geo Mini-Pleat is designed to perform with VFDs—bag filters are not. Upgrade today and see dramatic results in air flow!
Download or View Specs and Drawings
Geo Mini-Pleats are thermoformed at the tips to maintain integrity. Uniformed beads of foamed hot-melt separate the pleats to the most efficient and exacting tolerances to lower air drag across the filter. The media pack is adhesively bonded on all four sides of the filter frame, eliminating the possibility of air by-pass around the filter media. Both box style or headered options are available.
- Advanced pleat design for even dust loading and maximum service life
- High impact plastic frame for harsh environments
- Very low resistance to air flow results in lower energy costs
- Underwriters Laboratories classified to UL 900
- Robust filter media resists tearing or damage
- Lightweight and compact design saves shipping and storage space
- The GEO Mini-Pleats come three to a box versus one of the old heavy, metal style filter
- Completely incinerable
- Sustainable component for a LEED Green Building initiative
- Low air flow resistance
The Geo Mini-Pleat’s improved media and pack design combine for the lowest pressure drop available in a compact box style filter. The lower pressure drop leads to considerable energy savings in Variable Frequency Drive HVAC systems.
Longer Filter Life
The New Geo Mini-Pleat now has 30% more media per filter! Increased media and higher DHC extend and maximize the life of the filter. Longer filter life reduces labor, storage, disposal costs, and your overall carbon footprint.
The Geo Mini-Pleat is extremely light in weight allowing for easier and less expensive transportation, handling, safe installation, and removal. GeoPleats weigh up to 75% less than competitive 12″ filters. It is specifically recommended for applications with space constraints, roof-top air handling units, or anywhere a safer filter installation is desired.
- Media is extremely durable and designed to resist damage from shipping, handling, and installation
- Resistant to moisture and microbial growth
- Available in MERV Ratings 11, 13, 14 & 15
- Ideal secondary or final filter
- Virtually eliminates shipping damage
- Reduces landfill waste—fully incinerable
- May be used for LEED certification point
Questions? We know the answers! Use this link to Contact Us.
24x12x4, 20x20x4, 24x24x4
11, 13, 14
with Single Header, Box Style